Courtesy of Harmony Real Estate Group, Inc
5 / 1.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Estate style, stucco home on wooded 2.35 acres w view of Peak. City utilities w country living.Zoned: up to 4 horses. Surrounded by 70 properties w over 2 acre lots & 140 lots w 1 acre.One level living w laundry on main w extra laundry hook up in lower level w full kitchen- mother in law set up w easy access from walk out or garage.Very energy efficient construction w insulated one foot thick poured concrete walls (Eco Block) w passive solar gain and irrigated organic garden, greenhouse, 12 zone radiant floor heat.
- 220V In Kitchen, Countertop System, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Downdraft Range, Gas In Kitchen, Hot Tap Dispenser, Kitchen Vent Fan, Range Top, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- 9Ft + Ceilings, Crown Molding, Vaulted Ceilings
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Natural Stone, Vinyl/Linoleum, Wood Laminate
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Hot Water, Natural Gas, Solar Passive
- Cable,Electricity,Natural Gas,Telephone
- City View,Sloping,Trees/Woods,View of Pikes Peak,View of Rock Formations
- Full Basement,Walk Out
Listing Courtesy of Harmony Real Estate Group, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Prestige Realty Group LLC, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. Updated 6/25/2019 2:45:43 PM