Courtesy of BHHS Rocky Mountain
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
WHISPERING PINES WITH BLUE SKIES describes this ranch style cedar home nestled on a half acre lot. Covered front porch invites you into this cozy home with main level living. Well maintained home features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, attached 2 car garage. Living room displays a moss rock fireplace, walk-out to 2 lifestyle decks and galley kitchen with dining nook . Live in the mountains with nature's bounty bordering National Forests.
Easy 15 miles to Woodland Park/ Divide/ Cripple Creek. Enjoy Colorado Mountain Estates!
||107 Monument Lane
- 220V In Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas In Kitchen, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Great Room, See Prop Desc Remarks
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl/Linoleum
- Ceiling Fan, Electric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Wood
- Composite Shingle
- Cable,Electricity,Gas Available,Natural Gas,Telephone
- Backs to Open Space,Level,Meadow,Rural,Spring/Pond/Lake,Trees/Woods,See Prop Desc Remarks
- Crawl Space
Covenant Enforcement, Management
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Rocky Mountain
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Prestige Realty Group LLC, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. Updated 7/20/2019 9:01:58 PM