Courtesy of Equity Colorado Llc
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Own your own 40-acre ranch with tons of amenities and main level living: 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with eat-in kitchen, open dining room and large vaulted great room. This home is light and bright inside, with panoramic views in all directions. Nice Pikes Peak views. Wood laminate in all but bedrooms, which have brand new carpet. You'll get these newer items: washer & dryer, refrigerator with ice-maker, dishwasher & propane gas range oven. Both bathrooms have a new tub and custom tile.
||4465 S JOHNSON Road
- 220V In Kitchen, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas In Kitchen, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- 6-Panel Doors, 9Ft + Ceilings, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood Laminate
- Ceiling Fan, Forced Air, Propane
- 360-degree View,Level,Meadow,Mountain View,Trees/Woods,View of Pikes Peak
- Crawl Space,Post and Pier
- Fiber Cement
Listing Courtesy of Equity Colorado Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Prestige Realty Group LLC, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. Updated 8/19/2019 9:07:27 PM