Courtesy of ERA Shields Real Estate
5 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Set on a premier lot in the Cheyenne Mountain D-12 area, this home sets on a quiet dead end street and backs to a neighborhood park. WOW! Is what you will say when you walk into the grand entrance of this home! With soaring vaulted ceilings and skylights to make the home light and bright even on the gloomiest days, this home has an incredible open airy feel. The floor plan was ahead of its time and flows from room to room in an open non restrictive feel.
- 220V In Kitchen, Dishwasher, Downdraft Range, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- 6-Panel Doors, 9Ft + Ceilings, Beamed Ceilings, French Doors, Great Room, Skylight (S), Vaulted Ceilings
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl/Linoleum
- Ceiling Fan, Hot Water, Natural Gas, Radiant Heat, Smart Home Thermostat, Solar Active
- Cable,Electricity,Natural Gas,Solar,Telephone
- Backs to Open Space,Level,Mountain View,Stream/Creek
- Walk Out
Listing Courtesy of ERA Shields Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Prestige Realty Group LLC, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. Updated 6/25/2019 2:45:43 PM