Courtesy of Keller Williams Partners
4 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
An incredible 5,000+sf custom home on 9 acres in incredible Black Forest with that hard to find western location. Amazing, old growth Ponderosa Pine, Pikes Peak & mountain views, grass and sun. Looking for that perfect location, this is it. Award winning D-20 schools & minutes from Flying Horse Golf/Tennis/Restaurants & Colorado Springs shopping. Wonderfully maintained home with all main level living plus a pole barn/shop for the hobbyist, animal friendly, or RV storage (12 ft. door). It doesn't get better than this!
- 220V In Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas In Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range Top, Self Cleaning Oven
- 9Ft + Ceilings, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Other, See Prop Desc Remarks
- Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Ceiling Fan, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Solar Passive
- Composite Shingle
- Electricity,Natural Gas,Telephone,Other
- 360-degree View,Level,Meadow,Mountain View,Rural,Sloping,Trees/Woods,View of Pikes Peak,See Prop Desc Remarks
- Full Basement,Walk Out
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Partners
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Prestige Realty Group LLC, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. Updated 9/20/2019 11:31:49 PM